Introducing The Masterclass: Creative Direction and Fashion Event Management
From one of Australia’s most in-demand Event Directors, Lara Karamian of Lara Inc Events.
Before I tell you what’s inside this life-changing course, let’s talk about who The Masterclass is really for.
You’re fashion-obsessed and you know there is no other industry you want to be in. It’s fashion or nothing.
You’re creative, detailed oriented and know that the office cubicle life is not for you.
You love the idea of pulling together different concepts, finding your inspiration and creating a stunning and immersive fashion experience.
But you also know that there’s more to success than simply being creative. You know that behind every successful fashion event is months of planning, negotiation, staffing, resourcing, problem-solving and project management.
You’re curious, hard-working and ready to learn what it really takes. You want tangible learnings and real-world insights. You’re ready to listen, learn, take action and start working on your career, now.
If this is you, you’re in the right place.
Here's what you'll learn
Module One: Creative Direction and Fashion Event Producer Foundations
- Why being a Fashion Event Producer isn’t all about creativity and the skills you need to develop if you want to get ahead.
- The different types of fashion events you can work on as a Fashion Event Producer.
- What a day in the life of a Fashion Event Producer looks like and why the show is only 10% of your role.
- The future of fashion events and how to predict trends to ensure you’re always in demand.
Module Two: The Creative Direction Process
- The number one secret to your success as a creative.
- How to read your client’s mind and brief for success.
- Professionalism, communication and the most underrated skill in fashion event management.
- How to research and find your inspiration like a professional.
- How to create mood boards for maximum impact.
- Everything you need to know about developing a creative treatment.
Module Three: Planning, Project Management and Preparation
- Essential project management skills, framed specifically for fashion events.
- How to develop and manage a project budget.
- Everything you need to know about costing tasks and items in your event budget.
- Scouting for the perfect venue including how to find venues no one else has ever used.
- Site visits, selection criteria and securing your dream venue.
- The insider’s guide to working with models, including how to run a casting call.
- Choreography for runway events.
- Your step-by-step guide to set design, construction and technical production.
Module Four: Execute Your Event
- How to develop an effective production schedule.
- My top tip for ensuring everything runs to plan on the day of your event.
- How to anticipate, identify and manage the unexpected.
- How to lead your team for a smooth, successful event.
- What to expect behind the scenes on the day.
- How to show call like a pro.
BONUS The Event Producer’s Compendium
- The Ultimate Fashion Event Producer Resource Guide; research guides, inspiration, project management tools, virtual event resources, mood board tools and my go-to sources of inspiration including essential reading and podcasts.
- The Event Producer’s Client Onboarding Questionnaire.
- An exclusive Creative Treatment Template.
- The Fashion Event Producer’s Budget Template; an automated spreadsheet, prefilled with all the formulas and calculations you need to make budgeting as effortless as possible.
- The Masterclass - Creative Direction and Fashion Event Management Workbook - a comprehensive guide to implementing everything you learn inside the course complete with questions, prompts and summaries.
I’ve designed The Masterclass to be an inspiring and beautiful learning experience for you.
Polished. Professional. Practical.
Just like the Event Producer, I know you can be.
This is everything you need to go out and actually make a start your career in fashion event management.
If you’re ready to show up and start taking action, it’s your time to join The Masterclass – Creative Direction and Fashion Event Management and get instant access to:
The 4 Core Curriculum Modules
Teaching you everything you need to know about how to think, research, create and problem solve like an in-demand Fashion Event Producer – from mood boards to budgeting, set production, model casting, show calling and trend forecasting – you won’t find a more comprehensive, practical course based on real-world experience anywhere else.
Over 2.5 hours of immersive and interactive content delivered via 17 video lessons
Forget outdated lectures and tutorials. This is an engaging, beautifully polished learning experience that’s been designed to teach, inspire and motivate you.
Your BONUS – The Event Producer’s Compendium
This is where all your learnings will come to life! The Event Producer’s Compendium is everything you need to start implementing what you’ve learnt and templates and resources you can use to execute real fashion event.
What’s the investment?
The Masterclass – Creative Direction and Fashion Event Management is just $495 AUD
Unlike the average Fashion or Event Management Certificate, Diploma or Degree which can cost upwards of $10,000, The Masterclass – Creative Direction and Fashion Event Management, is practical, based on my lived experience as a working Creative Director and Event Producer.
If you’re serious about getting a head start in the fashion events industry, this is your chance to learn what it actually takes to execute a world-class runway event.